Conference Location and Dates
West Coast Railway Heritage Park located in Squamish, BC.
Conference dates are April 5+6, 2017.
Join hundreds of business owners and marketing professionals at the Change In Making Conference in 2017. Learn and connect with the biggest names in marketing and leave transformed with practical ways to harness the power of digital in your business. Speakers include Matthew Lunn from Pixar, Meagan Tanner from Google and Ted Graham from GM.
We expect 1500 attendees that hold positions within Founder/Owner, VP/Director and Manager, and our program has open networking possibilities with other industry professionals so that attendees can leave with new connections and quality business leads.
Over the two days attendees will listen to panel discussions and keynote speakers starting at 9am-6pm on April 5th and 9am-5pm on April 6th
- Format includes keynote and panel formats
- In addition to the stage presentations, participants will receive speaker recordings
Key Learning Objectives
Building strategic partnership for your business
- Top 3 ways to get sponsors for your organization
- How to become a sponsor for an event
- Benefits for your business and brand for being a sponsor for an event
- Bringing innovation to your brand
- The role of a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) within an organization
- How does L’Oreal create engagement with their audience
- Why do we tell stories to our audience
- How to analyze and apply data to your marketing plan
- Community involvement – how and why is this important for your business
- How does marketing apply to charity today
- Ways to incorporate corporate social responsibility in our business
- How to integrate marketing as part of a sustainable business (Sustainable = social, environment, economic)
- Hospitality management in 2017 (trends and insights
- Importance of Google and your business
- How to management a digital campaign
- Where social media is headed in the next 3 years
- Top 3 social media platforms
- 3 essential website needs for your business
- Determine what website is best for you and your business (WordPress/Drupal)
- Best practices for websites
- How traditional media and digital mix
- How to measure a digital campaign